|Hair||Blonde (Dyed White)|
|Occupation||College student, Hacker|
|First Appearance||Ch 0 (Part 1)|
|Last Appearance||Ch 1 (Part 2)|
|Mentioned||Intro - Hello World|
Frey has grayish-white hair that is long enough to reach his eyes. His hair used to be blonde but he dyed it. He has bright turquoise eyes, along with matching colored headphones. He's mostly seen wearing a turquoise shirt with a brownish-grey fur hoodie over it, skinny jeans, and black converse shoes. When he was younger, his hair was blonde and his eyes were blue.
The cyber version of Frey has blue hair which is almost the same style as his real-life hair. He also wears white headphones that say "Bodies upon the gears", a black colored suit with a turquoise collared shirt underneath, and pants, along with a white tie and white gloves. In his hacker alias, Frey wears a white mask which has the words "Fisheye Placebo" printed under the left eye, the words "Through the distorted lenses I found a cure" above the left eye resembling an eyebrow, and the words "You are free" printed on the lower part of his mask, resembling a smile of a mouth of the mask. His hacker handle is No. 44. When dressing up as a girl, Frey uses the name "Julia " and wears a black curly wig. He also wears a black dress with green polka dots and earrings. Frey has a lean figure which allows him to appear slim even as a girl.
Frey used to live in the UK with Robin. They went to a Catholic high school and lived in separate dorms. Frey's high school uniform consisted of a black shirt, long white tie, a dark blue blazer and long grey pants. Frey is also shown to have been blonde in the past.
Frey is shown to be a rather intelligent individual. He appears to have a manipulative side to him shown when he toys with Vance during their internet chat when he pretended to be Robin, and again when he confronts Vance as an agent. Frey is cunning, observant, and appears to hold philosophical standpoints, shown during the conversation when he calls Vance a "Man in sheep's clothing." He also seems to be rather devious when it comes to the way he operates. Frey also seems to have a dry sense of humor that is sometimes misinterpreted by others, such as when he met Vance for the first time and called him 'Roomie' then rating him '3/10. Not impressed' when commenting on Vance's genitals. Or rather the lack thereof, it would seem.
He is first shown in the second comic of Fisheye Placebo. He was with Robin discussing the problem of Vance Lee and was planning to masquerade as Robin to figure out whether or not Vance was a spy. After an embarrassing personal messaging stint, he concludes that Vance is only a minor setback.
Frey and Robin are former high school friends. During the time they were in high school, Frey often dressed up as "Julia" to go over to Robin's dorm room. Frey and Robin are also seemingly comfortable with each other, as Robin interacts with him quite trustingly and doesn't seem to mind changing her clothes in front of him.
Vance is Frey's dorm mate in Stuxent University. As depicted in Yuumei's tumblr, Frey seems to be fond of making fun of Vance, doing such things as turning the toilet paper inside out (the dorm's bathroom only has one roll of toilet paper) and teasing him for being single. He also teased Vance with an imitation of a girl's voice saying "Hey there~ roomie <3" when Vance's 'expectation failed' and realized Frey wasn't Robin, the hot roommate that he had hacked into the school to assign with him. Frey also stated that Vance is 'everything that's wrong with this country', educated, tech savvy, and yet utterly apathetic. He stated that Vance is a 'sheep in man's clothing.' (A twist in the original idiom - A wolf in sheep's clothing. To describe Vance's actually very fragile character, unlike the original meaning of the idiom.) Frey mentions to Robin that Vance will be his 'first experiment' and that he'll 'expose him, break him and change him.'
- Before the release of Fisheye Placebo there was many concept designs of Frey and Vance being "chummy".
- Frey's dorm is very jail like, which can be seen in this picture.
- Frey also has much concept art showing him playing violin, see Frey's Violin.
- Some artworks depicts Frey playing an Electric Violin, though we have yet to see his skill within the comics. (See Also: Frey's Violin)
- A post in Wenqing Yan's Tumblr show a cosplay of Vance kissing Frey and she says in strikethrough text "This is now canon", this could also mean "This is official". It is not known if this is a joke or not but if it isn't, then Frey and Vance may have a relationship in the future.
- Frey, just like Robin, has also crossdressed for information (social engineering). His alias is Julia.
- In Norse mythology, Frey (also written as Freyr or Yngvi-Freyr) is the god of fertility and is also associated with sacral kingship. The god is also said to be highly attractive.
- The name Frey also is similar to the word "free", which is what Frey seems to try to achieve with a revolution.
- Frey is known to have an androgynous voice.