FANDOM


The Wall was a very long wall built sometime before the cultural revolution by imperialists.

History Edit

While it was technically torn down in 1989, this was only true for about 10% of the wall; the other 90%, which has been slowly deteriorating and crumbling away, was left standing and acts as an unspoken border between the city and the slums.[1]

References Edit

  1. Hello World! (Part 7)